Sonntag, 25. November 2012

Pre christmas makeup look

Hello lovely readers!
Christmas atmosphere starting everywhere. I'm in a christmas mood, everywhere glitter, colours and smell of a fir tree. I can't wait to walk in the christmas market in Karlsruhe, Germany. Eat delicious langos with garlic sauce and cheese wuuaah I'm going to eat it almost everyday! Drink some hot spiced wine (Glühwein) and fruit punch (Kinderpunsch) and eat pizza, waffles, oven potatoes with bacon, garlic sauce and cheese, fried grated potatoes with apple sauce *___* I'm now really mouthwatering :D
I'm really going to bankruptcy because of food :D:D:D:D:D
I love to walk in a christmas market specially there in Karlsruhe, it's big and there's food in every corner, and everywhere tiny and beautiful things you can buy. The decoration is very festive and you can skate on ice, although there is no snow or ice^^
I will show you definitely pics from Karlsruhe :) I promise :)
Salzburg is very idyllic, but the christmas market is very hmm how should I tell you hmm.. there are only a few food booths, like 5 or less (one oven potatoe booth, 1 or 2 sweet booths, 2 or 3 sausage steak bread roll booth and no fries O__O I was really shocked). The decoration booths repeat very often, it's big but hmm not really beautiful. The people here are very quiet, after 8 o'clock it's going to be blank in the streets. It's like Germany 20 years ago.
This makeup look is very easy and beautiful, it's not too heavy for the daily basis. I can imagine to use it also to christmas or something else for a glamourous event.


Products I used:


Urban Decay Naked Palette:
Buck -matt chocolate brown
Half Baked -old yellow undertone, shimmer
Virgin -beige, creamy white, very fine shimmer particle (glow)
Hustle -dark chestnut, dark wood

Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 (LE = Limited Edition) shimmer powder -gold shimmer particles, beige
Essence Breaking Dawn part 2 (LE) pigment 03 "A piece of forever", colourful glitter with fine gold particles
MNY 305A -rosy pink blush
Essence I Love extreme mascara
Preciosa Stone story lip liner -cherry colour
Urban Decay -24/7 Eye Pencil in Whiskey -dark brown
Bobbi Brown Gel Eyeliner in Black Ink 1



 I used a lot of golden colour
Essence pigment, Essence shimmer poweder, Naked Half Baked


Eyes

I used a beige with golden shimmery powder. Dap the colour all over your lid, tear duct and 1/3 of the front of your lower lashline.

The first dap with your pencil in the eyeshadow will be the darkest. I worked at first at the back of my eyes, to create a eyeline, the end of the eyeline will be your guide, start there and follow your crease to the middle (I have medi moni lids, I drew above my crease to open my eyes), now you have to look if it's enough (it should look like a shadow), if not then grab more of the eyeshadow but always start at the end.
3. Sweap the rest product to the tear duct. It should be gradient dark at the end and lighter in the front.
4. Put the eyeshadow 3/4 to your lower lashline.

I used a black gel eyeliner, because it doesn't smudge like an eye pencil. 
Use a thin pencil brush and draw between the lashes.
3. I drew a small eyeline and connected it to 1/5 of my eye.
4.I used dark brown eye pencil and drew as thin as possible an eyeline along my eyes. Take your time, it doesn't have to be perfect, I worked with strokes, in front of the eye very thin and in the end I connected it with the black eyeline.

Use a dark brown eyeshadow with or without glitter, it doesn't matter :), now correct the mess before :D, dap the eyeshadow to last longer the eye pencil, 
draw the lower lashline 3/4 connect the end with the eyeline, first thick and then thinner
4. I used Half Baked, a golden yellow eyeshadow to intensify the look, put it only on the lid of your eyeball.


1. Highlight your tear duct, 1/3 lower lashline, 1/4 upper lashline.
2. Curl your lashes and put mascara on.
3.I used a colourful glitter pigment with gold shimmer, I dapped it gently 1/3 of my lower lashline. (Important: you should always dap your pigment, otherwise there is a mess and it doesn't last long as well).


I wanted a lip stain, so I used lip balm first and put lip liner all over my lips.


I used a rosy pink blush, but fir an glamourous party I would use a blood red lipstick and a red pink blush^^


Highlight your cheek bones and the bridge of your nose.


Final Look








Some of the pictures are really blurry, sorry ^^ it was hard not to shook.
Next time I will check it out before I'm done with the look :D
Hope you all have a nice week! Tell me what you like about christmas and your favourite christmas market :)
Can't wait to read your comments.

Lovely greetings
Nony

4 Kommentare:

  1. Hello! Don't have much time right now, will write more later, but I love your blog.
    Nice post, beautiful makeup, and a romantic story.
    We have a beautiful market here as well, but I have no man to go with right now :( Well, I'll go with a friend - but I'm really happy for you that you managed to find your true love already at such a young age. It's really amazing, and doesn't happen very often. My parents were very lucky too (the only ones I personally know of), but even my mum was 20 when she met him. I think you mentioned you were under 20 in an earlier post if I recall correctly, so you even beat her! :-) You're a lucky girl, beautiful, and seem very nice. As a woman it would be easy to be jealous of you, but I'm really happy and enjoy your blog very much - I wish you a very nice Christmas time!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hello Vicky,

      thank youuu :D yes I´m truly lucky and happy with my husband. I was 18 when I´m met him :D I beat them :D:D:D. I´m sure you will find him sooner or later, you´ll meet him in a moment or at a place where you wouldn´t have thought. I hope you will find your prince charming. I´m so happy for your parents, I hope I will be as happy as them^^

      I will keep working on my blog :D
      lovely greetings and kisses
      Nony



      Löschen
  2. Every keeps talking about this eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay, I was thinking about getting one but I hardly wear eyeshadow :(

    I have you say you did a very good job with your make up though and you look gorgeous!!

    Have a good day.

    ~Jane B.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Hi Jane,

      thaank youu for your nice words. :D

      I would recommend it only if you want to experiment, but if you like it more natural then don´t buy it. It only includes 2 brown matt and 2 highlight eyeshadows, it would be better for you to buy them seperatly.

      lovely greetings
      Nony

      Löschen