Freitag, 10. Februar 2012

Gewinnspielteilnahme bei Greeklicious

Arabic Look

Hello everyone :D
I haven´t posted for a long time. It´s not easy being a blogger, you should have a lot of passion, time and ideas, that´s why I admire all the bloggers who spend so much time on it.
I found a cute german blogger , she´s doing an arabic contest and I thought by myself why not use the chance and experiment a little? I´ve never made this before but there is always "a first time"

I decided to use one of my all time favourite colour: green
If you look close you will see the fake lid which I drew in brown

 I drew all my lids and the area over my lids in black because of my medi lids, it should make the eye bigger
 I used a scarf and a forehead jewelry from my best friend from Pakistan :). Sorry I don´t know what´s its name :( please write below if you know^^


you can help me to win, please vote for me if you like it :)

http://greekliciouschannel.blogspot.com/2012/02/arabic-make-up-contest-voting.html
vote on the left sidebar

ok I wish you all a happy weekend
lovely greetings
Nony

1 Kommentar: