Sonntag, 12. Februar 2012

Valentines Day

tomorrow is Valentines Day <3
normally I´m not a big fan of it, but who can say no to special offers (food, clothes,..)??
This was very spontaneous.
It's going to be my makeup look.
I thought a long eyeline should make the look more intensive and focus on the eye. My hubby and We are going to take a walk along the wonderful river, afterwards we´re going to eat italian food.


What I used on the eye:

Naked Palette                  -Toasted          all over the lid and the lower lashline
Bobbi Brown                   -black             did on the front a very thin line and from 3/4 of the end a thicker line,     flicked  the end with the finger to create a fine line
long lasting eye gel
Maybelline eyeshadow      -Snow White   as a Highlighter on my cheekbones, on the nose and on the teardot
LÓREAL mascara            -million lashes
Flashlight

   



Sunlight






I wish you all a happy Valentines Day!
kisses
Nony

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen